1. Ministry of Advanced Education and Skills Development (MAESD)
Visit this site to learn more about how apprenticeship works in Ontario and the role played by the MAESD.
2. Ontario College of Trades (OCOT)
Visit the OCOT website to learn more about the role of OCOT in regulating the skilled trades in Ontario.
3. Carpenters Local Union 27
CCAT serves the educational and training needs of Local Union 27 members and signatory employer partners. Visit this link to learn more about Local 27.
4. Carpenters’ District Council of Ontario (CDCO)
The Carpenters’ Local Union 27 is part of a regional council comprised of 14 Local Unions across Ontario. Visit this website to learn more about the CDCO.
5. International Standards and Training Alliance (INSTALL)
CCAT is a proud partner in the INSTALL floor covering program. Visit the INSTALL website to learn more about this unique industry-based program.
6. Sisters in the Brotherhood
The United Brotherhood of Carpenters (UBC) supports increasing the number of women entering the trades. View this video link to learn more about the “Sisters in the Brotherhood” initiative launched by the UBC.
7. Red Seal Sample Exam Questions for Carpentry & Floor Covering
Visit the website to obtain samples of questions for the Red Seal exam.